SPRING VALLEY GOLF CLUB UPDATE EFFECTIVE JUNE 7th, 2020
The following guidelines will be followed strictly by Spring Valley Golf
- ALL CARTS NEED TO BE BACK IN BY 7:45 PM SO WE CAN ENSURE PROPER CLEANLINESS AND SANITATION– NO EXCEPTIONS
- CART RENTALS WILL BE STRICTLY ONE PERSON PER CART– UNLESS YOU LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD.
- The Pro Shop is now open but we encourage you to use the window to check in unless you are buying merchandise or using the restroom and will use the following guidelines:
A) No more than 6 people allowed in at one time
B) Social Distancing Measures required (No closer than 6 feet together, please stand on the tape on the ground when in line)
C) We will still be utilizing the window to check in prepaid/member tee times. We are trying to limit as much in person contact as possible- if you have paid for your time just come to the window, and we will let you know which cart to take.
- Customers shall still be encouraged to book tee times online.
- DRIVING RANGE, PUTTING GREEN, AND CHIPPING FACILITIES ARE OPEN!
- Rakes in bunkers shall not be available
- Golfers shall bring their own scoring pencils and download the score card from the Spring Valley website.
- The cups have noodles in them, preventing the ball from rolling fully in.
- Flag sticks shall remain in place, and shall not be touched.
NY DIRECT QUESTIONS YOU MAY EMAIL TO:
THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING AS WE ALL DEAL WITH THESE EVER-CHANGING, UNCERTAIN, AND DIFFICULT TIMES TOGETHER!